Whacking: You can replace rocket with baby spinach, prosciutto with pancetta, and parmesan with romano. For best results, serve on a sunny day at the shack.
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 2 small pears
- 1 tbsp thyme
- Rocket leaves
- Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 olive oil
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Place slices of prosciutto on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Halve and core the pears, and place cut-side up on top of prosciutto.
- Sprinkle with cracked pepper and thyme.
- Bake for 20 minutes. The prosciutto should be crisp and the pears soft.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the ingredients for the honey dressing in a small bowl.
- To serve, whack the rocket leaves onto plates and top with pears and prosciutto. Drizzle with the dressing and serve with sparkling wine.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes