Using the Donna Hay Smoky Pulled Pork recipe, this is a great summer meal.
- 1 x quantity Smoky Pulled Pork
- 12 small flour tortillas
- 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 green tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced jalapeños
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- lime wedges, to serve
- Heat each tortilla in a small, non-stick frying pan over medium heat for 30 seconds each side.
- Divide the pork, lettuce, tomato, jalapeño, onion, avocado and coriander between the tortillas.
- Fold and serve with lime wedges.
Preparation time: 2 minutes (plus the cooking time for the pork)
Cooking time: -